Dine al fresco at night on Norwich Market with chips, curry and beer
- Credit: Supplied
From curry to fish and chips, enjoy festive catch-ups with your loved ones as Norwich Market Nights return.
Sir Toby's Beers, which has had a stall there since 2018, is bringing back the event by popular demand this Friday, December 17 and Saturday, December 18.
There will be tables and chairs through the middle of the market and groups can book a slot between 5.30pm and 7.30pm or 7.30pm and 9.30pm.
Sir Toby's Beers will be providing the drinks on both nights, including Belgian and festive beers and mulled wine.
On Friday, the food will be from stalls Indian Feast and A Taste of Punjab, with platters, biriyani, curries and kebabs.
On Saturday it will be Lucy's Fish and Chips, which will include its battered festive offering such a sprouts and pigs in blankets.
Toby Westgarth, who runs Sir Toby's Beers with Dominic Burke, said: "Norwich Market Nights was born out of the lifting of restrictions last year.
"The more we do things cohesively the better for people's experience and for building the name of Norwich Market as a whole."
Book at sirtobysbeers.co.uk/whatson
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 3 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 4 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 5 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 6 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 7 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 8 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin