Norwich chippy doing battered pigs in blankets and sprouts for Christmas
- Credit: Brittany Woodman
It is the most wonderful time of the year and Christmas has just got even batter, with the festive menu now available at a city chippy.
Lucy's Fish and Chips on Norwich Market has brought back its deep-fried treats by popular demand, with sprouts and mince pies for £1 and Christmas pudding for £2.
New for 2021 are Christmas trays, which will be available from this Thursday (December 9) and come with battered pigs in blankets and sprouts, chips and gravy, with the price to be confirmed.
Lucy's Fish and Chips is run by twin brothers Barclay and Kingston Gray, who took it on from their cousin Spencer six years ago.
They also own sister business Lucy's Chips, which was founded in 1971 and is located on the market too.
The Christmas menu will be available until Christmas Eve and it is open 11am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 11am to 5pm on Saturdays.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 5 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 6 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 7 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 10 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home