All the roadworks to know about in Norwich this week
- Credit: Archant
There are plenty of roadworks starting, continuing, and coming to an end in Norwich this week.
Here are some to be aware of so you can plan your journeys ahead of time.
Salhouse Road in Sprowston will be closed this week for gas mains replacement.
It will take place from 8am to 4pm during the week and the road is planned to reopen on Saturday, October 30.
There are diversions via Woodside Road and Blue Boar Lane.
Carriageway resurfacing works are starting on Monday on Holt Road from 7.30am to 5pm.
These are planned to finish in early December and there is a diversion route via the NDR.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 Fry Up Inspector reveals his favourite places for a roast dinner in Norwich
- 3 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 4 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 5 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 6 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style
- 7 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 8 'Dog ramps' added as part of River Yare restoration project
- 9 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 10 Crime hit street gives woman 'nightmares'
The Grapes Hill works to improve the roundabout are ongoing and this phase is planned to finish on November 30.
There is a diversion in place via Earlham and Newmarket Road.
Lower Clarence Road remains closed for emergency repairs but is due to reopen on Sunday, October 31.
There is also footpath reconstruction on Riverside Road using the same diversion route via Yarmouth Road and this is planned to finish on November 26.
The works by National Highways on the A11 continue, with closures from Thickthorn Roundabout to Wymondham from 8pm to 6am.
These are planned to finish in December and there is a diversion in place via the B1172.
Planned to finish this Thursday, October 28, are resurfacing works on Aylsham Road and there is a diversion in place via Boundary Road.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.