Teenager charged following Norwich triple stabbing
- Credit: GoogleMaps
A teenager has been charged following the triple stabbing on Prince of Wales Road on Saturday morning.
Thomas James, 18, of Marlborough Road in Norwich, was arrested in connection with the incident and charged with three counts of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and possession of a bladed weapon.
He is in police custody and will appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on October 11.
Police were called to outside Bar and Beyond in Prince of Wales Road just before 12.35am on Saturday, October 9.
Two men were taken to hospital to be treated for knife wounds, whilst a third man was treated at the scene for his injuries.
Both of the victims in hospital have since been discharged.
Police are asking witnesses and anyone with information to contact them on 101 quoting incident number 15 of Saturday 9 October 2021.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.