Norwich bed and breakfast hit by lorry goes on sale for £1m
- Credit: Abbotts
This nine-bed bed and breakfast in Norwich is on the market for £1,000,000.
Arrandale Lodge is currently run as a four-star boutique guesthouse.
Though it could stay as a business it could also be used as a family home.
In February of this year, the wall around the B&B was hit by a lorry.
The property is set back off the road with lots of space for parking behind wrought-iron gates.
With its current set-up, there are six bedrooms used for the bed and breakfast, with three kept for the owners' accommodation.
On the ground floor, there are a total of four bedrooms, three of which have an en suite. There is also a dining room, a kitchen, a sitting room and a toilet.
Upstairs, there are five further bedrooms, each with an en suite. One of the bedrooms has a balcony with plants and outdoor furniture.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 4 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 5 Watch: A handful of protesters gather as City thumped on last day of season
- 6 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 7 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 8 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 9 Key worker couple celebrate 'fairy tale' day after winning £32,000 wedding
- 10 'Amazing to be nominated after just three years' - City restaurant on award
There is a private garden to the back.
Arrandale Lodge is on the junction between Earlham Road and the ring road, just more than a mile from the centre of Norwich.
Earlham Road, Norwich
Guide price: £1,000,000
Abbotts, 01603 905033, www.abbotts.co.uk