A look at Ruddy Muddy’s top 10 artworks
Norfolk van artist Ruddy Muddy is well known across the county and even beyond. Here’s a look at his top 10 pieces.
• Bruce Forsyth: When Brucie died last year, Ruddy Muddy created a touching tribute to the iconic TV personality.
• Colman’s and Britvic: Ruddy Muddy joined our campaign to help save the Colman’s and Britvic factories in Norwich from closure by producing this piece.
• Liam Gallagher: A tribute to the Oasis singer’s solo album, Ruddy Muddy coined his own ‘Mud for It’ artwork. Liam posted the image on his Instagram page.
• Rememberance Day: A touching and moving reminder of the people who have lost their lives in Britain’s wars.
• Blue Planet: David Attenborough’s Blue Planet II was marked in mud when it came to television screens last year.
• Doctor Who: The Children in Need inspired piece also contained information of how to donate to the charity, alongside the Doctor Who characters.
• Harry and Meghan: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - the engagement that got us all talking. I wonder what Ruddy Muddy will produce on the wedding day?
• Norwich City FC: When the Canaries played Chelsea FC recently, Ruddy Muddy marked the occasion with this piece.
• Stephen Fry: Stephen Fry loves Norfolk and Norfolk loves Stephen Fry. Here he is talking about West Norfolk specifically, in mud.
• Stormzy: Grime music and mud. Surely a perfect - and the most obvious - pairing?
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the orange box below for details.