10 questions with… Tap dancer, Lee Meadows
PUBLISHED: 09:00 21 October 2017 | UPDATED: 09:27 17 November 2017
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with dancer Lee Meadows who is performing in Tap Factory at the Theatre Royal over October 26-27.
• Why are you here in Norwich?
I am back here with Tap Factory at the Theatre Royal and it will be great to return.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Churches, Pubs, Christmas (because I associate Norwich with doing pantomime here)
• If you were stranded on a deserted desert island with three people, who would you want them to be?
A chef who can rustle up some great food, a magician who can conjure something up (maybe even get us off the island), and I would have to say my partner Eilidh.
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
If it was real, it would have to be someone from the Rat Pack era. I loved the music, the tap dancing and be a fly-on- the-wall to experience that era.
• What do you like most about the city?
It is more than just a city. There is a real vibe around Norwich. It is such a nice city to be in. I like the feel of it, the history and the independent shops. It is a great place
• What is your favourite view of Norwich?
I think it is Norwich at Christmas. When I think of the city, I think of being here for pantomime. I like the Christmas tree, the Forum and the ice-rink. I think it would be looking at a festive view in Norwich with just a bit of snow.
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Norwich has some amazing Indian restaurants so I would definitely visit one or two of them. I would do some shopping and I would visit the Norfolk Broads. I would also go for a nice walk along the River Wensum and visit some of the city’s most historical places.
• Would you rather have a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Definitely a night out in Norwich. There are some very friendly venues on Prince of Wales Road and I have some great memories of visiting them.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
Can I have two things? Would have to be food and tap shoes
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Spend it. Haha. Seriously though, I would put some away for the future but also help my loved ones and have a nice holiday.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email email@example.com