10 questions with... Sleeping Beauty panto star Elizabeth Carter
Richard Jarmy Photography
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with actress Elizabeth Carter, who is currently starring in the title role of Norwich Theatre Royal's Sleeping Beauty panto.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Beautiful, historic, traditional.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
My nephew Toby, my niece Ruby, and Jesus.
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
I’d love Reese Witherspoon’s career.
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday evening I’d go to a lovely cosy pub and enjoy a little winter warmer. Saturday morning I’d go to Nuffield Health Club to work out and spa. Saturday evening I’d go to the Tipsy Vegan – never been but I’m excited to try it! Sunday morning I’d go to Grace Church, Norwich, and then in the afternoon I’d relax around a fire with a mulled wine by the Christmas tree.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Night out exploring the city.
• What’s your mantra in life?
• Which song defines your life?
• What’s your biggest fear?
Not being in a relationship with God.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d set up a theatre company and produce work for causes I need of exposure and support.
• If you’d like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com