10 questions with... Peter Brewis of Field Music
Andy Martin - martintype.co.uk
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Peter Brewis of rock band Field Music.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
An exciting city.
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. However it’d be good to have an entertainer of some kind, a boat builder and someone who can make nice food out of whatever is lying around.
3. If you could be anyone else who would you be?
I’d like to be me but much better. Me from another dimension.
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Drinking the finest booze in the finest places and then sleep it off for a day in a Travelodge.
5. What’s your mantra in life?
If I had a successful mantra I’d be sorted by now. That’s my mantra.
6. Which song defines your life?
No one song can define my life! Although, I’ve had moments where Bird On A Wire seemed apt.
7. What’s your biggest fear?
Being finished as an artist. Or realising that I’d never really started.
8. Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Probably go out. The telly has never done it for me since they stopped showing Henry’s Cat.
9. What one thing could you never be without?
In all seriousness, my friends...(I can include my family in that can’t I?)
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
First of all, I’d be surprised seeing as I never put it on. Secondly, I’d pay off any debts my friends and family had in order of priority. Thirdly, I’d give some cash away to good causes / charity. Finally, I’d be convicted of fraud for having stolen someone else’s winning ticket.
• If you’d like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org