10 questions with...Panto star David Burilin
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with David Burilin, who stars as Jack Trottalot in this year's Norwich Theatre Royal pantomime, Jack & the Beanstalk.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Beautiful, welcoming, homely
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My panto co-star David Gant, Ryan Reynolds and JRR Tolkien.
• If you could be any other person, who would you choose?
Luke Skywalker or Master Yoda
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Doing what I love which is performing at the Theatre Royal.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
A night in the city with friends, including David Gant.
• What’s your mantra in life?
• What’s your biggest fear?
After being cured of my fear of flying last year, I would have to say fear itself.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What song defines your life?
No song has been written to define me.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Nothing would change to how I live now, I just wouldn’t have to worry about money.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email email@example.com