10 questions with... Mustard TV’s Dan Bancroft
Archant Norfolk © 2016
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Mustard TV presenter, Dan Bancroft.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Friendship, family, fun.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
I think I’d pick Meatloaf, Bruce Forsyth and Louise Redknapp.
• If you could be anyone else (real or fictional) who would you be?
I’d like to be my dog, because I think she has a pretty good life.
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I’d pot about the city for a while during the day before getting a beer and burger meal from Wetherspoons because it’s great value, then I’d love to spend the evening in Hy’s nightclub, so if that could reopen for one night only it would be perfect. On Sunday I’d have a very chilled out day and head over to my local pub.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I do enjoy watching Saturday night TV with a takeaway.
• What’s your mantra in life?
Be on time. I’m obsessed with punctuality.
• Which song defines your life?
Russ Abbot’s Atmosphere.
• What’s your biggest fear?
People not laughing at my jokes.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
Sleep, I’m a big advocate of naps.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d use most of it for good and a little for evil.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email email@example.com
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the orange box below for details.