10 questions with... Makeup artist Nic Haste
PUBLISHED: 11:00 05 November 2016 | UPDATED: 11:32 10 November 2016
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Nic Haste, a professional make-up artist and one half of YouTube beauty sensation Pixiwoo.
• Describe Norwich in 3 words
Home, friendly, beautiful.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My husband and my two kids Harry and Edie as long as I knew we had a way out eventually. If we didn’t know if we would survive, I would change that answer as I wouldn’t want anything to happen to any of them.
• If you could be any other person who would it be?
That’s a difficult one as I’m happy being me, but maybe Russel Brand, so I can see what goes on in his brain. I think at the end of the day I would have a serious head ache though.
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
On the Friday night I would catch up with my girlfriends for a few drinks, then on the Saturday head to the coast with my husband, kids and Tilly our dog followed by a pub lunch. One thing Norfolk does really well is pubs. Then on the Sunday have a roast cooked by my husband and watch films at home.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
Definitely a night in front of the telly.
• What’s your mantra in life?
You put out what you get back.
• Which song defines your life?
Destiny’s Child - Independent Woman
• What’s your biggest fear?
Something happening to my kids
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off mine and my family’s mortgages if I had enough money.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email email@example.com