10 questions with... Heart East Anglia Radio DJ Noel Vine
PUBLISHED: 10:00 29 July 2017 | UPDATED: 09:54 17 November 2017
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Heart East Anglia radio presenter, Noel Vine.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Vibrant Lovely Lanes.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
The Chuckle Brothers and the Dalai Lama - The Dalai Lama to keep me sane, grounded and focussed and the Chuckle Brothers because their sandcastle skills are off the scale.
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Angelina Jolie’s boyfriend
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Comedy at The Playhouse, curry at the Merchants of Spice Colegate, then a night in Gonzo’s. I’d probably just take Sunday off.
5. Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Can I have both please..?
6. What’s your biggest fear?
Used to be rats - not anymore - I’ve got over that one. Now it’s Donald Trump
7. Which song defines your life?
Underdog by Kasabian.
8. What’s your mantra in life?
Always keep your receipt....
9. What one thing could you never live without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy everyone reading this and tuning into my radio show on Heart FM Monday - Friday 4-7pm several drinks
• If you’d like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com