10 questions with... Dr Tim Kinnaird, owner of Macarons and More
PUBLISHED: 09:00 30 December 2017 | UPDATED: 09:22 31 December 2017
Norwich Science Festival
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Dr Tim Kinnaird of Macarons and More.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Beautiful, everything, home.
• If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
Kirsty Allsop, Victoria Coren-Mitchell and Anthony Bourdain - for all my crafting, quizzing and cooking needs
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Our Cockapoo Toby. His life is so uncomplicated.
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I love UEA, so probably walking around the lake and visiting the Sainsbury centre. Then waffles with the children at the Waffle House.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Definitely the TV. My big night out days are thankfully over.
• What’s your biggest fear?
The price of ground almonds. That and doctors.
• What’s your mantra in life?
Keep going, you will be home soon.
• Which song defines your life?
It is too hard to choose one song. Fake Empire by The National is close to perfect.
• What one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would pay off the mortgage, give the staff a pay rise and go on holiday… for ages. The rest I would give to a food bank.
• If you’d like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.