10 questions with... Courtesans lead singer Sinead La Bella
PUBLISHED: 08:00 25 November 2017 | UPDATED: 12:05 25 November 2017
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke to Sinead La Bella, lead singer of Courtesans who are headlining Norwich Waterfront on December 3.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Green, gothic, soothing!
• If you were stranded on a desert island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Awwww man my girls obviously.
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
My cat, she’s living it!
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Sight-seeing rampage, staring at the cool architecture, stocking up on fruit and veg in Norwich market and maybe a few drinks in one of the old, picturesque pubs!
• What’s your mantra in life?
Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all
• Which song defines your life?
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Free bird
• What’s your biggest fear?
Getting old even though I’m already getting old.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
I prefer a night in with good food company and blankets. not so much the TV
• What one thing could you never be without?
My memories - if I lost them I’d lose myself.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Firstly sort my family out, this includes the Courtesans family of course! Then start a sanctuary for rescue animals!
• If you’d like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org