10 questions with… Actor Nicholas Fretwell
PUBLISHED: 08:25 23 July 2018 | UPDATED: 08:27 23 July 2018
Each week we put someone local in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with former Aylsham High School student Nicholas Fretwell who is currently understudying Love From A Stranger at Norwich Theatre Royal.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Friends, home, family.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My brothers, Alex Buchan, Sam Dennis and Josh Williams.
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Tom Hardy. Easy.
4.How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Be at the game when Norwich City qualify for the premiership.
5. What’s your mantra in life?
Just get on with it.
6. Which song defines your life?
Rośe by The Feeling.
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
City, for sure.
8. What’s your biggest fear?
Rats. They freak me out.
9. What one thing could you never live without?
My girlfriend Alice Fitzgerald.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take all my friends and close family on a big holiday.
If you’d like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the orange box above for details.