Top five Norwich campsites according to TripAdvisor
- Credit: Archant
Although summer is almost gone, there's still a little bit of time left to get the tent out before winter hits.
Here are Norwich's five best value campsites according to TripAdvisor.
Deer's Glade Caravan and Camping Park
Where? White Post Road, Hanworth, Norwich NR11 7HN
This quiet and rural campground offers free wi-fi, children's play equipment and a picnic area, the site is also pet friendly.
Those who have camped there describe it as "really lovely" and say staff are "excellent" whilst recommending the ice cream and coffee.
Street Hill Farm Caravan & Camping
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 3 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 4 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 5 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 6 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 7 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 8 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 9 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 10 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
Where? Hill Street Farm, The Street, Neatishead, Norwich, NR12 8XG
With free parking and a pet-friendly site, this campground has been described as "tranquillity" by those who've camped there, with high praise for its cleanliness.
Campers also say it is in close proximity to a Tesco and village shops, which are perfect for last minute supplies.
Where? Heath Road, Norwich, NR12 0AU
This site offers some interesting plots including shepherd's huts alongside a 'trust shed' which allows campers to purchase wood and marshmallows.
Reviewers on TripAdvisor have even said the experience couldn't be better, with top marks for cleanliness, service and value.
Norwich Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Where? Martineau Lane, Norwich
Described by reviewers as "cosy and clean", this campsite located within a five minute car drive of the city centre is perfect for days on the broads and in the shops.
Reviewers say the campground is a "gem of a site" with particular praise for the business's owners.
Where? Keepers Cottage, Oxnead, Norwich NR10 5HP
This site features free parking and internet along with providing activities for children staying on site, while glamping plots have kitchenettes and a refrigerator.
Campers who reviewed the site on TripAdvisor say they enjoyed an "absolutely brilliant stay" which allowed them to visit some of north Norfolk's best beaches.