Spring Art Show announces 2022 return to Norwich
- Credit: Angela Gawn
The Spring Art Show is returning for the ninth year at The Forum in Norwich and the show is looking for contributors.
Bringing together a range of artists from across East Anglia, the April show is being organised by Norwich-based artist Brian Korteling.
Mr Korteling also co-hosts Art Fair East each year, having focused on his artwork full time since 2009, after a career in graphic design.
He said: “After a two-year gap due to the pandemic, it's great to be returning to the Atrium at the Forum. It's such a great space to show art, it has excellent light and there's plenty of room to admire the work.
“People from all walks of life pass through using the library, restaurants and all the other facilities, it's a real community hub and this makes it a perfect space to exhibit art to a wider audience.
“With many artists showing for the first time since lockdown it's going to be even more exciting than usual to see what the artists have produced. As always it will be a fresh eclectic mix of work from local talent working in a variety of styles and media."
To show your work, applications close on March 6 and work can be in any form, including 2D or 3D, prints, reproductions and cards.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 5 Police descend on city home 'frightening the life' out of neighbours
- 6 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 7 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 8 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 9 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 10 WATCH: 'Brazen' thief nabs concrete post then makes off with it on bike
To apply and for more information about participating artists, visit springartshow.co.uk
The Spring Art Show will return April 6 to 10 at the Atrium at the Forum, Norwich.