Line-up for Let's Rock 2022 revealed
- Credit: Let's Rock
It's time to dust off the sequins and dig out the spandex - because Let's Rock has announced it will be back next summer with a stellar line-up.
The retro festival has revealed a programme packed full of eighties pop icons.
The Human League, Billy Ocean and Level 42 are to headline the one-day festival in Earlham Park in May 2022.
Headliner Billy Ocean, best known for hits like Caribbean Queen and Love Really Hurts Without You said: “I genuinely love playing Let’s Rock, the atmosphere is always brilliant.
"Ten thousand crazy fans singing your songs back to you – what could be better?”
Early bird tickets sold out in record time this year - within just a day of going live.
Let’s Rock organisers Nick Billinghurst and Matt Smith said: “We’ve been humbled by the loyalty and passion of the Let’s Rock family who have stuck with us through what has been an incredibly challenging couple of years.
- 1 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 2 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 3 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 4 Arena plans expected to bring windfall to city
- 5 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 6 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 7 Ultra modern city home with underground shelter for sale for £550,000
- 8 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 9 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 10 'Never too old': Barber who joined industry at 29 named best in region
"We’re so excited to be back with a full summer of shows in 2022 with what we believe is our best ever line-up. We genuinely can’t wait to see you all there.”
Earlham Park was teeming with thousands of people at this year's festival in September, with people donning denim jackets, colourful suits and ankle warmers to dance to eighties hits.
Alongside the headliners, you can enjoy the punk-tinged pop of Scritti Politti, the Caribbean disco of Kid Creole and the two-tone ska of The Selecter.
Other artists confirmed include Tom Bailey of the Thompson Twins, Nick Heyward, Nik Kershaw, Men Without Hats, Sydney Youngblood, The Gibson Brothers, Tenpole Tudor, Sonique, Urban Cookie Collective and Ottawan.
Tier 2 adult tickets are still available at a price of £48.38 although the price will go up after they sell out.
Children can attend for £11.25.
And if you'd like to take a break in luxury you can also buy 'posh loo' tickets for £22.50.
If you are hoping to attend with a large group of friends and live it large, VIP tables are available for £500 which includes waitstaff service.
People can also volunteer at Let's Rock, allowing staff to enjoy some of the music for free while also raising money for charity Child Bereavement UK.