FIRST LOOK: 7 treats to try at new all-you-can eat Brazilian restaurant
- Credit: Andy Matheson Photography
Party music and prosecco greeted first-time visitors to new riverside restaurant Estabulo.
The all-you-can-eat Brazilian bonanza opened at the Riverside Retail Park on Monday.
Here are the seven things the Evening News recommends you try if you make a visit.
1. The Picanha
Estabulo prides itself on the variety of meat it offers - and there's never much of a wait until you're offered some more.
The meat was perfectly pink and it's a fun presentation arriving on a giant skewer.
2. The salad
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
The salad bar - which you're invited to help yourself to - features some absolutely stellar options.
Highlights included herb and soft cheese-stuffed peppers and mango and cucumber salad.
3. The halloumi
This restaurant is a halloumi-lover's dream as staff walk around laden with bowls of cheese.
Simply hold your side plate out and it just keeps coming.
A fun aspect of this dinner is that you rarely have to leave the table, as the staff bring the meat to you.
4. The chilli pasta
There's something for everyone on this menu.
Although the restaurant and grill is known for its meat options it also has some great veggie choices too.
The menu featured butternut squash risotto, and a creamy chilli pasta.
5. The cocktails
Every cocktail which came off the well-stocked bar looked brilliant.
The Evening News team particularly enjoyed the espresso martini and the peach bellini.
But something which so many bars and restaurants don't put enough effort into is the mocktail.
The non-alcoholic drinks were just as tasty and well-presented as their boozy counterparts - so designated drivers will be well catered to.
6. The grilled pineapple
A Brazilian delicacy, the grilled pineapple which is also bought to the table made for a brilliant dessert.
Coated in sugar and cinnamon, the warm fruit dish was the perfect way to round off the evening.
7. The chicken thighs
Last but not least and returning to the crown jewel of the restaurant - its meat - the chicken thighs wrapped in bacon were an absolute must-try.
Because they were cooked on a drill and served so quickly it meant the meat was tender and packed with flavour.