10 highest rated restaurants on Just Eat in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Feeling peckish and don't want to cook? Take a look at our handy guide to Norwich's top-rated takeaways on Just Eat.
Top of the table is Vine Leaves on Prince of Wales Road which offers a wide range of burgers, pizzas and kebabs.
Reviewers have praised it for fast delivery and "tasty" kebabs.
Rominos Pizza, Kebab and Fish
Offering just about everything you could want from a takeaway, Rominos on Reepham Road has earned five star reviews for its "generous" portions and "exceptional" chips.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 5 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 6 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 9 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
Norwich's top-ranked Indian, Shah Zahan on Waterloo Road, offers a long list of delicacies including a specials menu and all the curries you can think of.
The restaurant has earned its top rating on the delivery app for "loads of flavour" and "swift" delivery.
Canaries Pizza and Kebab
Located on Woodgrove Parade in Catton, this takeaway offers wings, pizzas and burgers along with many other delights, and has achieved its high rating for its "special" chicken kebabs and "fresh" salads.
The Green Man
The only pub on the list, The Green Man is the place to go for a delivered Sunday roast along with 12-inch hot dogs and burgers.
Located on Wroxham Road in Rackheath, the pub also offers beer deliveries.
A kebab specialist, this takeaway on Plumstead Road has everything from grilled kebabs to yogurtlu kebabs along with a wealth of options for vegetarians.
This Turkish restaurant on Reepham Road has earned rave reviews for its "reliable" service and "tasty" kebabs.
Based in the middle of the Boundary roundabout, this Indian restaurant features traditional curries and a tandoori grill.
Reviewers have praised the "perfectly cooked" food for its "authenticity".
This beautifully named restaurant on Aylsham Crescent features a range of traditional curries and vegetarian options.
Customers have praised its "fair" prices and "amazing taste".
The fourth Indian restaurant on our list, located on Aylsham Road, this restaurant has been praised for its "flavourful" vindaloo and efficient service.