Norwich restaurant named one of best vegan spots in UK
- Credit: D Faulkner
A Norwich restaurant has been crowned one of the best vegan spots in the UK.
The travel company TripAdvisor has unveiled its Travellers' Choice 'Best of the Best' Restaurants Awards for 2021, which takes into account millions of reviews.
As part of these awards, a list has been compiled of the best vegan spots in the UK and The Tipsy Vegan on Norwich's St Benedict's Street has come out at an impressive number 6 in the whole of the UK.
This restaurant is entirely vegan and boasts a tempting range of dishes, from brunch to burgers.
Almost everything on the menu is made from scratch including Hollandaise sauce and vegan bacon.
You may also want to watch:
Some of the reviews on the TripAdvisor site describe The Tipsy Vegan as "simply the best vegan restaurant in town."
Other reviews note that it is "a fantastic find in the heart of Norwich, a must for any foodie."
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding