Salt in Norwich launches dinner menu with raclette cheese wheel
- Credit: Stephanie Garbutt SALT/Figbar
Figbar's savoury sister Salt in Norwich has launched a new dinner menu, with raclette and a range of small plates.
Salt is owned by couple Jaime and Stephanie Garbutt and it opened in June 2019 offering breakfasts, sandwiches and salads.
The couple also own neighbouring dessert hotspot Figbar, which opened in 2016, and both are in St John Maddermarket.
Dinner has now launched on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm until 10pm and there will be a raclette wheel being grilled in the window.
The melted cheese will be served over herb roasted new potatoes and your dish of choice, with three options available.
These are the classic, with smoked bacon lardons, Cubanos, with Cuban-roasted pork belly, and ratatouille, with roasted vegetables.
There will also be salads, small plates, including a pork, prune and pickled walnut terrine and truffle mushrooms, a few Figbar desserts and wines, beers and cocktails.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 6 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
- 10 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
Mr Garbutt, 39, said: "We have just finished our 12-week run at Mysabar [pop-up outdoor bar in Castle Gardens] and the raclette wheel was very successful and popular."
Salt is open Tuesday to Thursday 9am-2pm, Friday and Saturday 9am-3pm and 6pm-10pm and Sunday 10am-2pm - book for dinner at email@example.com