Rainbows and unicorns to add sparkle to Assembly House's afternoon teas
- Credit: The Assembly House Norwich
The Assembly House is bringing some colour and sparkle to its afternoon teas in the new year.
A rainbow unicorn-themed spread offering three tiers of sweet and savoury treats will be available at the Theatre Street venue from January.
Pastel rainbow birthday cake, sparkling macarons and cloud-shaped shortcake biscuits are among the tempting treats to enjoy.
Chef director Richard Hughes said: “The very first themed afternoon tea we ever had at The Assembly House was Rainbow Unicorn in 2017 so we thought we’d bring it back, albeit in a new format for 2022.
“We were astonished at how popular our first themed tea was and it was the beginning of something really special for us. A huge amount of work goes into each tea, especially from Mark and his team, and we are so proud of what we have created.”
The themed afternoon tea will be available between January 3, 2022 and April 3, 2022 and costs £23.95 per person.
More information and bookings can be found here.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 3 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 4 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 5 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 8 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute