Norwich McDonald's named best drive thru in UK
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich Mcdonald's chain has been named as the best drive-thru in the UK.
The golden arches in Thickthorn has been crowned as the best drive-thru experience.
This comes after a study by Nationwide Vehicle Contracts analysed over 580 individual restaurants across 50 towns and cities to reveal the UK’s best and worst drive-thrus to visit.
They focused on six popular fast-food and coffee chains across the country.
To rank them, the study analysed and scored each of the 580 plus sites on factors including ️Google reviews, the number of drive-thrus per capita and Google searches.
These factors were then ranked to give a total drive-thru score out of 100 - with a 4.1-star Google rating.
Thickthorn McDonald’s scored the maximum on the index with 100 points.
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 3 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 4 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 5 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 6 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 7 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 8 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 9 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 10 5 of the best heated pub gardens in Norwich
Third and fourth place were also taken by two more McDonald’s in the city - at Longwater and Norwich Airport - which were both rated 4 stars.
All three Norwich drive thus in the top five rank as best McDonald's in the whole of the UK, all with great experience and reviews.