Norwich McDonald's named best drive thru in UK
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich Mcdonald's chain has been named as the best drive-thru in the UK.
The golden arches in Thickthorn has been crowned as the best drive-thru experience.
This comes after a study by Nationwide Vehicle Contracts analysed over 580 individual restaurants across 50 towns and cities to reveal the UK’s best and worst drive-thrus to visit.
They focused on six popular fast-food and coffee chains across the country.
To rank them, the study analysed and scored each of the 580 plus sites on factors including ️Google reviews, the number of drive-thrus per capita and Google searches.
These factors were then ranked to give a total drive-thru score out of 100 - with a 4.1-star Google rating.
Thickthorn McDonald’s scored the maximum on the index with 100 points.
- 1 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 2 Will Sweet Briar Road repairs be completed by the end of the month?
- 3 Where to watch thousands of dominoes topple through Norwich
- 4 Man given flat just THREE DAYS before he'd have to live out of car
- 5 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 6 Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre returns with stalls, live music and 'great food'
- 7 City to be given a say on million pound street plans
- 8 Families fed up with 'ludicrous' lights causing chaos on their road
- 9 Investigation launched after disabled woman stranded at bus stop
- 10 Single mum summoned to court SIX YEARS after parking charge issued
Third and fourth place were also taken by two more McDonald’s in the city - at Longwater and Norwich Airport - which were both rated 4 stars.
All three Norwich drive thus in the top five rank as best McDonald's in the whole of the UK, all with great experience and reviews.