Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Four restaurants in Norwich have been nominated for prestigious national awards.
The English Curry Awards has announced the finalists for its 2022 awards.
Four restaurants in Norwich and one in Coltishall have made the cut across a variety of categories.
Dhaba at Fifteen in Magdalen Street has been nominated for Street Food Restaurant of the Year.
Spice Valley, also in Magdalen Street, is up for East of England Curry Restaurant of the Year and Best Customer Service.
Namaste Village in Queens Road has been nominated for Outstanding Restaurant of the Year and Vegetarian Restaurant of the Year.
Taj Mahal Indian and Bangladeshi Takeaway in Aylsham Road is nominated for Takeaway of the Year in the East of England as well as East of England Takeaway and Home Delivery of the Year.
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 Who's the celeb making a splash in Norwich?
- 3 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 4 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 5 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
- 6 Police and ambulance attend Norwich home in busy road
- 7 Bid to redevelop corner shop with £1.5m extension and swanky homes
- 8 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 9 Cabbie crisis: Drivers forced to reject journeys as recruitment woes worsen
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
Outside of Norwich, Ali Spice Indian Takeaway in Coltishall has also been nominated for Takeaway of the Year in the East of England.
The winners will be announced on August 22.