Norwich distiller opens three stores in London
- Credit: Newman Associates PR
A Norwich-based gin brand has taken the "spirit of Norfolk" on the road having opened three retail outlets in London's shopping hotspots.
Bullards has recently opened high-profile gin-tasting bars in Covent Garden, Westfield White City and Canary Wharf to popular demand.
All three outlets will soon offer gin tasting sessions, masterclasses and shopping - all while showcasing the Fine City's gin-making background.
Bullards, based in Crystal House in Cattle Market Street, is using the experiential retail trend to help generate more customers.
“For premium food and drink brands, connecting with customers on a face-to-face level is increasingly important,” said Joe Evans, Bullards' business development director.
He continued: “Our experiential retail concept is allowing us to build personal relationships with potential customers, allowing them to sample the product, and start to build a strong connection with the brand.
“We are very definitely Norwich-based, it’s our home, and we are proud to have outlets in both Jarrold and Chantry Place - but we see a real opportunity to market the ‘Spirit of Norwich’ to a wider audience.”
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 4 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 5 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 6 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 9 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 10 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year