Norwich restaurant to serve unlimited dosas
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A Norwich Indian restaurant has announced a day of all-you-can-eat dosas.
Namaste Village, which opened in 2016, is an authentic Indian restaurant on Queens Road in Norwich.
It is a family-run restaurant operated by the Jetani family.
Namaste Village offers what the team calls 'karma-free food', vegetarian and vegan dishes from different regions of India.
Unlimited dosas will be available for £8.95 per person on Sunday, August 29, from 12pm to 3pm.
Dosas are a savoury crepe or pancake, often filled with vegetables and sauces, and served alongside regional toppings, like chutney and powders like idli podi.
You may also want to watch:
Namaste Village will be serving its masala dosa, which is stuffed with spiced potatoes and served with spiced lentil soup and coconut chutney.
The restaurant has also been nominated for an Eat Out Norwich Award 2021, in the Best Vegetarian and Vegan category.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding