'A dream come true' - New mobile dessert bar flooded with bookings
- Credit: The Chocolate Bar Baker
The owners of a mobile dessert bar are enjoying sweet success after being inundated with bookings for their new venture.
The Liquid Chocolate Bar has been created in a converted horsebox by couple Gemma and Chris Wade from Sprowston.
Mrs Wade already ran The Chocolate Bar Baker, which continues to post homemade chocolate bars with nostalgic flavours across the UK.
In the new business she is deconstructing those flavours with a range of desserts topped with either melted Belgian milk or white chocolate.
This includes one with a base of cherry Bakewell chunks, cherry sauce and caramelised almonds and another with banana loaf soaked in banana syrup with fudge.
The Liquid Chocolate Bar is already booked for events, holiday parks and weddings across Norfolk.
Mrs Wade said: "Last Friday we went to a campsite and there was a queue, which was so surreal and a dream come true to see the demand.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 4 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 5 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 10 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub
"We are now busy every weekend in 2022 and are going all over the place."
Follow on Instagram @thechocolatebarbaker to see upcoming dates.