'We wanted to give back' - Norwich café launches kids eat free for January
- Credit: Urban Lounge
From a cooked breakfast to blueberry-topped homemade pancakes, a Norwich café is running a kids eat free offer for January to thank its customers.
Keiron Bullen, 32, opened Urban Lounge in Magdalen Road in May last year and it has proved popular with all ages with its daytime coffee and brunch offering and at night it transitions into a cocktail bar.
While it is closed in the evenings until March 1 due to Covid pressures, Mr Bullen and his team are making the most of the daytime by running a kids eat free offer for January.
Each child gets a free meal with each adult meal purchased and there are a range of brunch dishes on offer, including cooked breakfasts, pancakes and burgers.
Mr Bullen said: "We have had a lovely response from the local community and our ethos has always been to be part of NR3 and to create a hub.
"We wanted to give something back and January is a difficult time for most families."
Urban Lounge is currently open 8.30am-3pm Wednesday to Saturday and 10am-2pm Sundays.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 5 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 'The end of an icon' - A look back at the history of The Talk
- 8 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised