Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- Credit: Harry's Soul Train
You can now enjoy gourmet burgers alongside award-winning beers at a Norwich pub.
Harry's Soul Train was launched by couple Donna Newby and Marc Ward, from Tuckswood, in June 2020 serving chicken wings, tacos and falafel.
In November last year they secured a residency at The Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, Norwich.
A year on, Harry's Soul Train now has a second home at The Fat Cat in West End Street in the city as they now have two vans.
They offer a grill menu at The Fat Cat with gourmet burgers, footlong hot dogs, dirty fries and chicken wings to eat-in or to takeaway.
This includes the Marmalade Meltdown Burger with three beef patties marinated in Marmalade Cat beer.
Miss Newby said: "We started our full-time residency [at The Fat Cat] on October 1, but since the summer we have been there on the first Friday of the month with the taco van.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 4 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 5 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 6 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 7 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 8 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 9 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 10 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub
"I was talking to Colin [the owner] about converting one of the trailers to a grill van and he said if I ever did he would have it all winter."
Harry's Soul Train is at The Fat Cat Wednesday to Saturday from 5pm to 9pm, you can also order at harrys-soul-train-grill.square.site