Norwich restaurant wins prestigious national accolade
- Credit: Farmyard
A Norwich restaurant has earned further national acclaim from the AA Rosette Awards 2021.
Farmyard, a Michelin-listed restaurant, was among the 16 restaurants awarded a third rosette at the awards ceremony which was held on October 27.
The awards recognise restaurants achieving the highest levels of gastronomic excellence.
The St Benedicts Street eatery was praised for "finding the very best Norfolk produce and serving it in a relaxed bistro setting".
After the winners were revealed Farmyard said on its Instagram page: “This is the moment Chef Patron Andrew has been waiting for since we launched in January 2017.
“Farmyard has been awarded three rosettes with the AA. Dead proud they considered a place with no table cloths or sensible music to win such an accolade.
“Blood, sweat, tears, fears, highs, lows, and absolute team work has gone into gaining this award and the recognition means everything.”
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 5 Audi driver in 30s left with serious injuries after crash
- 6 Application submitted for two new homes in front garden
- 7 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 8 Anger after Sainsbury's driver smashes into tree
- 9 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 10 See inside this Victorian gothic home for sale just outside Norwich