Crab Benedict and green eggs and ham on menu at new Norwich brunch club
- Credit: Supplied
A Norwich café is brightening up weekends in the Golden Triangle with its new brunch club.
Connaught Kitchen opened at 80 Connaught Road in April this year and is owned by couples Nina Gooda and Ed Stenner, and Lucy and Tom Hurrell.
The four friends — who also run street food van Moco Kitchen — have welcomed Brad Trent on board as its resident chef.
Mr Trent, 30, who has worked in venues across the city including Woolf and Social and Artel, launched his own event and private dining business called Trent's Table in July 2019.
It now has a permanent home at Connaught Kitchen, where Mr Trent has done four supper clubs so far with brunch being launched on September 5 and the next one is September 26.
Items on the menu include green eggs and ham, a crab Benedict breakfast roll, and baba on rye.
Mr Trent offers seasonal sharing plates in his supper club — mixing up the menu each time.
He said: "I don't want to be known as a one trick pony and as a chef I get bored very easily so it is nice for me to diversify."
Book for brunch on September 26 and see all upcoming dates on the @trents_table Instagram account.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 6 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 7 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 8 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in