Norwich bar launches bottomless pizza and prosecco brunch
- Credit: George Colley (main image), James Randle (circle)
A Norwich bar has combined two of the nation's favourite things in its new pizza and prosecco bottomless brunch, launched so it can stay open under Tier 2 restrictions.
Bedfords Bar is running the brunch on Fridays from 6.30pm to 8.30pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm to 4pm and 4.30pm to 6.30pm for £30pp and the bottomless applies to both the food and drinks.
Groups can either dine in the upstairs bar, if a single household or bubble, or in the new marquee, suitable for mixed groups of up to six.
The bar has been run by Glen and Karen Carr and their son and general manager Jonathan since 2013 and they have teamed up with Norwich-based Brick Pizza, with a choice of Margherita, pepperoni or a vegan one, so the bar can stay open and they have built an outdoor kitchen.
Jonathan Carr said: "We could have just given up and closed for December, but we didn't want to let our loyal customers down and our staff love working here.
"It is crucial to adapt and I'm feeling really positive about 2021."
Book a table by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk