The Assembly House kicks off autumn with new themed afternoon tea
- Credit: Steve Adams/The Assembly House, Norwich
The Assembly House is preparing for the end of summer with its latest themed afternoon tea.
As August draws to a close, get your cosy jackets ready for the Autumn Hedgerow Afternoon Tea in one of Norwich’s prettiest buildings.
Promising autumn on a tea stand, there will be layers of delicious finger sandwiches, scones and most importantly themed cakes.
Pastry chef Mark Mitson has created a list of treats using seasonal flavours, such as falling leaves cupcakes and harvest apple and bramble hedgerow trifle.
Autumnal cocktails will also be on offer for those wanting to spice their afternoon tea up.
You may also want to watch:
Afternoon teas at the Assembly House can be adapted to gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and dairy- free diets.
The autumnal event will replace their hugely popular circus themed tea and will run from September 6 till October 14.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?