Afternoon tea with a 'Cuban twist' to return to city cocktail bar
- Credit: Revolucion de Cuba Norwich
A city cocktail bar is bringing back afternoon teas with a "Cuban twist" in its private garden cabanas.
Revolucion de Cuba, in Queen Street, is offering customers the chance to relax with some Latin-inspired treats.
Guests will be treated to a selection of tapas and a dessert stand in one of the bar's three private garden cabanas - named The Workshop, Santa Teresa and The Hemingway.
Parties, of eight to 14 guests, can enjoy a teapot upon arrival and a choice of cocktails are available.
Alternative areas are also available inside for larger parties.
April bookings are now being taken with the afternoon teas priced at £32.95 per person.
It is available at 12pm or 3pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 1 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 2 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 3 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 4 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 5 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 6 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 7 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
To book contact email@example.com.