The nine best restaurants in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- Credit: Archant
It can be hard to choose where to go out for dinner in the fine city, with so many fantastic options.
So why not let us help you choose?
These are the nine best restaurants in Norwich, according to Tripadvisor as of March 22, 2022.
Where: 3A St. Andrews Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD
When: 11am until 8pm (reduced hours on Monday and closed on Sunday)
- 1 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 2 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 3 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 4 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 5 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 6 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 7 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 8 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 9 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 10 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign
The top rated restaurant in Norwich, Saporita offers a wide range of Italian delights from pizza to paninis with plenty of options for vegetarians.
2. Gem of Norwich
Where: 2/6 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
When: 12pm until 10:30pm
Located a stones throw away from Norwich station, Gem of Norwich offers a vast array of Turkish food with options for vegetarians and vegans.
3. Blue Joanna
Where: 103 Unthank Road, Norwich NR2 2PE
When: 5:30pm until 12am
One of the more unique restaurants on the list, Blue Joanna offers tapas-style Asian street food accompanied by vinyl records and live music from a blue piano.
4. Ruth's Kitchen
Where: 39 Magdalen Street, Norwich NR3 1LQ
When: 10:30am until 4:30pm
This restaurant aims to bring a taste of Jerusalem to Norwich offering falafels, schnitzels and hummus.
5. Namaste Village
Where: Ferodo House 131-139 Queens Road, Norwich NR1 3PN
When: 5pm until 10pm
This Indian restaurant offers traditional curries along with south Indian cuisine alongside vegan and vegetarian options.
6. Bure River Cottage Restaurant
Where: 27 Lower Street, Horning, Norwich NR12 8AA
This restaurant features in the Michelin guide and offers top range healthy seafood dishes.
7. Bella Italia
Where: 4AA Leisure Scheme Riverside, Norwich NR1 1EE
When: 11am until 11pm
This well-known chain offers simple Italian dishes at a reasonable price.
8. Goulash House
Where: 31 St. Stephens Road, Norwich NR1 3SP
When: 12pm until 10pm
This family-run Hungarian restaurant's offering includes goulash and stews along with other non-Hungarian food.
Where: Manor Farm Barns Fox Road Manor Farm Barns, Framingham Pigot, Norwich NR14 7PZ
When: 12pm until 11:30pm Thursday to Saturday
This fine dining restaurant offers a wide range of different dishes, which are topped off by its famous deserts including dark chocolate and vanilla mascarpone dome and white chocolate cremeux.