The nine best restaurants in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- Credit: Archant
It can be hard to choose where to go out for dinner in the fine city, with so many fantastic options.
So why not let us help you choose?
These are the nine best restaurants in Norwich, according to Tripadvisor as of September 6, 2021.
Where: 3A St. Andrews Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD
When: 11am until 8pm (reduced hours on Monday and closed on Sunday)
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 10 'The end of an icon' - A look back at the history of The Talk
The top rated restaurant in Norwich, Saporita offers a wide range of Italian delights from pizza to paninis with plenty of options for vegetarians.
2. Gem of Norwich
Where: 2/6 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
When: 12pm until 11pm
Located a stones throw away from Norwich station, Gem of Norwich offers a vast array of Turkish food with options for vegetarians and vegans.
3. Blue Joanna
Where: 103 Unthank Road, Norwich NR2 2PE
When: 5:30pm until 11pm
One of the more unique restaurants on the list, Blue Joanna offers tapas-style Asian street food accompanied by vinyl records and live music from a blue piano.
4. Ruth's Kitchen
Where: 39 Magdalen Street, Norwich NR3 1LQ
When: 10:30am until 4:30pm
This restaurant aims to bring a taste of Jerusalem to Norwich offering falafels, schnitzels and hummus.
5. Namaste Village
Where: Ferodo House 131-139 Queens Road, Norwich NR1 3PN
When: 5pm until 10pm
This Indian restaurant offers traditional curries along with south Indian cuisine alongside vegan and vegetarian options.
6. Bure River Cottage Restaurant
Where: 27 Lower Street, Horning, Norwich NR12 8AA
This restaurant features in the Michelin guide and offers top range healthy seafood dishes.
7. Bella Italia
Where: 4AA Leisure Scheme Riverside, Norwich NR1 1EE
When: 11am until 11pm
This well-known chain offers simple Italian dishes at a reasonable price.
8. Goulash House
Where: 31 St. Stephens Road, Norwich NR1 3SP
When: 12pm until 10pm
This family-run Hungarian restaurant's offering includes goulash and stews along with other non-Hungarian food.
Where: Manor Farm Barns Fox Road Manor Farm Barns, Framingham Pigot, Norwich NR14 7PZ
When: 12pm until 10pm
This fine dining restaurant offers a wide range of different dishes, which are topped off by its famous deserts including dark chocolate and vanilla mascarpone dome and white chocolate cremeux.