The nine best restaurants in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- Credit: Archant
It can be hard to choose where to go out for dinner in the fine city, with so many fantastic options.
So why not let us help you choose?
These are the nine best restaurants in Norwich, according to Tripadvisor as of September 6, 2021.
Where: 3A St. Andrews Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD
You may also want to watch:
When: 11am until 8pm (reduced hours on Monday and closed on Sunday)
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
The top rated restaurant in Norwich, Saporita offers a wide range of Italian delights from pizza to paninis with plenty of options for vegetarians.
2. Gem of Norwich
Where: 2/6 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
When: 12pm until 11pm
Located a stones throw away from Norwich station, Gem of Norwich offers a vast array of Turkish food with options for vegetarians and vegans.
3. Blue Joanna
Where: 103 Unthank Road, Norwich NR2 2PE
When: 5:30pm until 11pm
One of the more unique restaurants on the list, Blue Joanna offers tapas-style Asian street food accompanied by vinyl records and live music from a blue piano.
4. Ruth's Kitchen
Where: 39 Magdalen Street, Norwich NR3 1LQ
When: 10:30am until 4:30pm
This restaurant aims to bring a taste of Jerusalem to Norwich offering falafels, schnitzels and hummus.
5. Namaste Village
Where: Ferodo House 131-139 Queens Road, Norwich NR1 3PN
When: 5pm until 10pm
This Indian restaurant offers traditional curries along with south Indian cuisine alongside vegan and vegetarian options.
6. Bure River Cottage Restaurant
Where: 27 Lower Street, Horning, Norwich NR12 8AA
This restaurant features in the Michelin guide and offers top range healthy seafood dishes.
7. Bella Italia
Where: 4AA Leisure Scheme Riverside, Norwich NR1 1EE
When: 11am until 11pm
This well-known chain offers simple Italian dishes at a reasonable price.
8. Goulash House
Where: 31 St. Stephens Road, Norwich NR1 3SP
When: 12pm until 10pm
This family-run Hungarian restaurant's offering includes goulash and stews along with other non-Hungarian food.
Where: Manor Farm Barns Fox Road Manor Farm Barns, Framingham Pigot, Norwich NR14 7PZ
When: 12pm until 10pm
This fine dining restaurant offers a wide range of different dishes, which are topped off by its famous deserts including dark chocolate and vanilla mascarpone dome and white chocolate cremeux.