Five all-you-can-eat restaurants to visit in Norwich
- Credit: Andy Matheson Photography
From Chinese to Brazilian, Norwich has a range of all-you-can-eat restaurant options.
Here are five bottomless restaurants to try in the city.
Where: 25 London St, Norwich NR2 1JE
When: Monday to Thursday 5-9.30pm, Friday 5-10pm, Saturday 12-10pm, Sunday 12-9pm
Price: £8.50 for lunch and £15.99 for dinner
The world food buffet has a vast menu, including Chinese, Japanese, South-East Asian, Indian, and European dishes. There is also a deli counter and a tasting menu. Prices can go up for weekends and bank holidays.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
2. Riverbank Chinese Buffet
Where: Unit 4a, Riverside Leisure Park, Wherry Rd, Norwich NR1 1WX
When: Monday to Saturday 12-3pm and 5-10pm, Sunday 12-9pm
Price: £9.50 for lunch, £13.99 for dinner
Open in Norwich for 17 and a half years, this restaurant serves traditional and authentic Chinese dishes. They have a varied and vast menu which includes Cantonese pork, Singapore noodles, and a range of desserts.
3. Estabulo Rodizio Bar & Grill
Where: Riverside Leisure Park, Norwich NR1 1WX
Price: £19.95 for lunch, £29.95 for dinner
This newly opened restaurant is a traditional Brazilian steakhouse, where cuts of meat are served on a cooking spit and carved in front of the customer. Sides are unlimited, and there is a selection of vegetarian, vegan, halal, and fish dishes available.
4. Canton Chinese Restaurant
Where: 129 Thorpe Rd, Norwich NR1 1TR
When: Monday to Thursday 4.30-10pm, Friday to Sunday 12-2pm and 4.30-11pm
A slight twist on the traditional all-you-can-eat, diners choose items they'd like from a menu and it is made for them and served fresh. The huge menu offers something for everyone, from crispy duck to garlic prawn.
5. Boom: Battle Bar
Where: Castle Mall Leisure Quarter, Norwich NR1 3DD
When: Sunday 12-4pm
Price: £35 per person
The activity centre has recently introduced a bottomless brunch. Drinks, with a choice of prosecco and beer, are unlimited, as is the food. There is unlimited chicken wings or cauliflower bites, as well as unlimited loaded fries, with a vegan option. It also includes as much nine-hole 'crazier' golf as you like.