National vintage fair coming to Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A vintage fair is coming to Norwich this weekend as part of its national tour.
Worth The Weight will be hitting the city on Sunday, January 23, and vintage lovers will be able to buy direct from wholesalers.
Customers can choose items from 60 rails of clothes and then pay for their weight at £20 per kilo.
All of the stock is handpicked and graded by the company's Sheffield-based team.
It says the stock is not leftovers from other traders but is bought especially for these events.
Worth The Weigh is also hitting Oxford, Cambridge and Hastings in the same weekend before moving to Bristol, Exeter and Plymouth.
Customers must buy a ticket before attending and can pay by card at the event.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 4 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 5 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 6 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 7 London man, 25, charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 8 Norwich pub to host street party with Caribbean BBQ, DJs and stalls
- 9 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 10 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
The Norwich Worth The Weight Event will be in St Andrews Hall on January 23 from 10am to 4pm.
Early bird tickets are £3 and general admission is £2. Tickets can be purchased on Worth The Weight's website.