Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- Credit: Antony Kelly/Nick Butcher
You will be walking in a Winter Wonderland this Christmas at a new festive event running in a park just outside Norwich.
The event will take place in Catton Park in Old Catton, just north of the city, from Friday, December 10 until Friday, December 31 from 12pm until 8pm (excluding Christmas Day).
There is free admission and visitors will be able to buy Christmas gifts, with a craft fair and German huts.
There will also be a funfair, live entertainment, reindeer and donkeys, a themed ice slide and festive food and drink.
Father Christmas will also be there, with pre-booked visits only, with details and prices of paid for activities to be announced soon.
There is no on-site parking, with pedestrian access via Spixworth Road, St Faiths Road, Church St and Oak Lane.
The First Bus orange line (21/22) runs to St Faiths Road and the Sanders Coach 210 goes to Spixworth Road.
- 1 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 2 Will Sweet Briar Road repairs be completed by the end of the month?
- 3 Where to watch thousands of dominoes topple through Norwich
- 4 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 5 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 6 Man given flat just THREE DAYS before he'd have to live out of car
- 7 Single mum summoned to court SIX YEARS after parking charge issued
- 8 City to be given a say on million pound street plans
- 9 Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre returns with stalls, live music and 'great food'
- 10 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
Follow the Catton Park Facebook page for the latest updates.