Tree-mendous! Fancy getting wrapped up like a Christmas tree?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Dive into Christmas this festive season at a garden centre near Norwich that is inviting customers to go through its tree netting machine.
Thorpe Plant Centre, in Thorpe St Andrew, is bringing back the bizarre - yet popular - experience for 2021 throughout December.
It was first launched in 2018 as something fun to do for staff and customers and after owner Paul Oxborrow posted a video on Facebook it was shared across the UK and beyond.
People can dive through the machine into a paddling pool with a mattress and polystyrene chips inside.
Mr Oxborrow said: "This year we have tried to make it a little more fun and interesting and it is under a gazebo with Christmas lights and we have also invested in a snow machine."
Donations are welcome and will raise money to create food parcels which will be distributed by Thorpe Helping Hands.
The netting and chips are environmentally-friendly and there will be hand sanitiser and the machine will be cleaned between customers.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years