RuPaul's Drag Race UK winner Lawrence Chaney coming to Norwich
- Credit: PA
RuPaul's Drag Race UK series two winner Lawrence Chaney is heading to Norwich later this year and you would be bing bang bonkers to miss it.
Glasgow's finest Lawrence Chaney will be performing at The Waterfront on Saturday, December 18, for her one-woman UK tour Purple Reign.
Lawrence gained a legion of fans on the show for her comedy talents and won three coveted Ru Peter badges after wowing in the challenges.
She was also part of the United Kingdolls in the girlband task, whose song UK Hun? went on to reach 27 in the UK charts.
Also in the group was Tayce, A'Whora and Bimini Bon Boulash, the latter of whom grew up in Great Yarmouth.
Bimini was also one of the runners-up, alongside Tayce, though she has not announced any homecoming gigs yet.
RuPaul's Drag Race is presented by legendary queen RuPaul Charles and the UK version follows its success in the US.
The show starts at 7pm and tickets cost from £20 to £35 (over-14s only) at slaypresents.co.uk
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food