'Smiles all round' as sun shines on Norfolk Garden Show
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
Norfolk gardeners were basking in the sun for this year's Norfolk Garden Show which has been run over the weekend.
From hundreds of exhibitors throughout the weekend, to live music and great food and drink, there was a feeling of post-Covid normality in the air.
The Norfolk Garden Show has returned after a five to six year hiatus and the antique fair was running for the first time in 19 months.
Matthew Upson, director of Aztec Garden Shows, said: "Both events have been very popular this weekend and people are craving a great day out after Covid.
"It feels fantastic to be back. We've done a lot of events in Blenheim Palace, Essex, we are about six seven events in now and with each one people are just so happy to be back out.
"As an event company we had a year where we couldn't do anything.
"It is great to see the exhibitors selling to everyone again as well it is smiles all round."
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 3 5 of the best heated pub gardens in Norwich
- 4 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays
- 5 Riverside assault witness thought adults were breaking it up
- 6 Tributes paid to city busman Peter, the 'life and soul' of his family
- 7 'It looks like a supermarket car park': Fury over floodlit city park
- 8 Rats and mice invading walls of city homes as winter kicks in
- 9 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack
- 10 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery