Norwich's only ice rink coming to Carrow Road this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Carrow Road is set to welcome Norwich's only ice rink as it hosts its first ever Festive Fair this Christmas.
An area at the ground will be transformed into a winter wonderland and will see live performances from the Joe Ringer Band and Sons of Mark, as well as offer a variety of hot food and drink options throughout the day.
The ice rink will be open all day for hour-long sessions and under 12s will be excited to hear that Father Christmas will also be visiting from 11am with gifts for all visitors.
The three-day event will begin on Monday, December 20 and last until Wednesday, December 22, with opening times from 10am until 6pm each day.
Entry to the event costs £10 for adults, £5 for those aged 13-17 years and all under 12s go free. If you would like to ice skate, there is a separate cost of £14.50.
Alternatively, a family ticket for two adults and two children is available for £46, with access to the ice rink included.
More details about the event will be released via the Norwich City Football Club website over the next few weeks.
To book your tickets now, visit our tickets page here.
- 1 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 6 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 9 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 10 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed