Mile-wide yard sale this weekend in Norwich
- Credit: Google
The NR2 area of Norwich is having a huge yard sale on Saturday, September 4.
The sale will be from 10am to 4pm, and there are over 215 houses taking part.
The route is over two miles long, all the way from Heigham Street to Daniels Road.
Those looking to go can walk or cycle around the Golden Triangle to find those houses taking part.
Sellers will display their wares outside of their homes on top of tables, in clear view of passers-by.
Kim Weston, organiser, said: "It's our third time (having the yard sale)."
You may also want to watch:
"200 plus homes is great, but we have had over 350 the first time a few years ago."
Those living in the area can still register to take part, with organisers encouraging streets to create a 'shopping destination' and hang flyers.
There is a list of the houses taking part and a map on their website.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September