Bicycle Jumble with stalls, coffee and beer coming to brewery
- Credit: Supplied
If you like bicycles and beer then you are in for a great afternoon out at a free event coming to the Norwich area.
The Norwich Bicycle Jumble will take place outdoors at Redwell Brewery in Trowse on Saturday, March 5 from 12pm to 5pm.
There will be a variety of stalls selling everything cycling relating, including vintage parts, art and clothing.
It has been organised by Richard Andrews who has worked in the industry for the last 20 years.
He moved to Norwich in 2020, but before that ran the event in Glasgow for seven years and it became a staple in the cycling calendar.
People will also be able to enjoy cakes, beers from Redwell and Norfolk-based Citizen Coffee will be there too.
Mr Andrews said: "It will be a celebration of cycling culture and we have 11 stalls at the moment but that could double.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 4 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 5 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 10 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub
"The reaction to the Norwich event has been really good so far."
If you are interested in having a stall call 07968 332210.