Catch snowboarders showing off their tricks this weekend
- Credit: Norfolk Snowsports Club
Thrill-seeking snow sports enthusiasts will be showing off their skills at a winter sports hub this weekend.
Norfolk Snowsports Club, in Whitlingham Lane, Trowse, is hosting its annual national freestyle competition - called Norfolk Jam - on Saturday, September 18.
It will feature skiing and snowboarding and was cancelled last year due to Covid.
Emma Smith, from Norfolk Snowsports Club, said: "After lockdown and restrictions, it will be amazing to welcome people back to Norfolk Jam.
"We are expecting people from around the country to take part in the competition, showing us their best tricks on skis and snowboards and we welcome everyone to come down to soak up the atmosphere."
On Friday, September 17, freestyle coaching is on offer to anyone with a safe level of competency.
You may also want to watch:
Ski and snowboard tasters will be on offer on Saturday to anyone aged eight and over.
Call 01603 662781 for more information.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire