Catch snowboarders showing off their tricks this weekend
- Credit: Norfolk Snowsports Club
Thrill-seeking snow sports enthusiasts will be showing off their skills at a winter sports hub this weekend.
Norfolk Snowsports Club, in Whitlingham Lane, Trowse, is hosting its annual national freestyle competition - called Norfolk Jam - on Saturday, September 18.
It will feature skiing and snowboarding and was cancelled last year due to Covid.
Emma Smith, from Norfolk Snowsports Club, said: "After lockdown and restrictions, it will be amazing to welcome people back to Norfolk Jam.
"We are expecting people from around the country to take part in the competition, showing us their best tricks on skis and snowboards and we welcome everyone to come down to soak up the atmosphere."
On Friday, September 17, freestyle coaching is on offer to anyone with a safe level of competency.
You may also want to watch:
Ski and snowboard tasters will be on offer on Saturday to anyone aged eight and over.
Call 01603 662781 for more information.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago