Lisa Angel to hold three-day sample sale at village hall with big discounts
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based jewellery business Lisa Angel, which also delivers worldwide, is bringing back its sample sale by popular demand.
The event returns for 2022 on Friday, August 12 from 10am-8pm, Saturday, August 13 from 10am-4pm and Sunday, August 14 from 10am-1pm.
It will take place at Rackheath Village Hall on the outskirts of Norwich and there is parking on-site.
There are timed entry slots and ticket-holders can then stay as long as they like.
There will be jewellery, homewares and gifts and only card payments will be accepted.
A spokesman for Lisa Angel said: "It is great to see our sample and clearance items go to new homes and to give our customers the chance to shop with significant discounts.
"The event sold out last year, so we are expecting it to be popular again this time around and would recommend people secure their tickets early."
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 3 Police and ambulance attend Norwich home in busy road
- 4 Busy city road closed for gas works until late August
- 5 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich Station later this year
- 6 Bid to redevelop corner shop with £1.5m extension and swanky homes
- 7 Van offering free burgers coming to Norwich city centre this weekend
- 8 Bottomless brunch coming to popular city steakhouse
- 9 Man in court after being ejected from Norwich nightclub
- 10 Fraudulent cake maker ordered to pay over £1,000 to newlyweds
Tickets cost £5 and can be booked online through TicketSource - this will be deducted from your purchase total on the day.
Lisa Angel started her namesake company in 2004 after previously working as a buyer for a major high street chain in London.
There are two branches in Norwich in Lower Goat Lane and in Chantry Place shopping centre.