Lisa Angel to hold sample and clearance sale at village hall
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based jewellery company Lisa Angel has announced a huge sample and clearance sale, with jewellery and homewares at bargain prices.
The business has two shops located in the Norwich Lanes and in Chantry Place shopping centre and it also delivers worldwide through its website.
It is set to host a sample and clearance sale from Friday, September 3 until Sunday, September 5 at Rackheath Village Hall (NR13 6LT), just outside the city.
Customers need to book an arrival time slot, which are at 30 minute intervals, and tickets cost £5, which will be taken off anything customers buy on the day.
Lisa Angel started the company in 2004 after previously working as a buyer for a major high street chain in London.
You may also want to watch:
It holds a similar sale each year and the outlets and online deliveries will continue as normal.
Pre-booking is essential at ticketsource.co.uk/Lisa-angel-clearance and you can only pay for items by card.
See all the latest updates on the @lisaangelclearance Instagram page.
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 7 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 10 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years