Norwich street food market to host children's activities, DJs and magician
- Credit: Junkyard Market
It will be a bumper Easter bank holiday weekend at Junkyard Market in Norwich, with entertainment planned for all ages.
The popular street food market takes place in the car park at St Mary's Works and has been running since summer 2020.
It features bars in shipping containers and a mix of local and national street food vendors.
This week it will be open on Friday to Sunday (April 15-17) from 12pm to 10pm.
On Friday, there will be a live DJ and magician to kickstart the weekend.
On Saturday, there will be children's entertainment between 12pm and 5pm with Easter crafts, storytelling and face painting, organised by local company Traditions to your Door, and a live DJ and magician at night.
The weekend will finish with special guest DJs on Sunday.
- 1 'Frustrated' father fined for accidentally overstaying in city car park
- 2 Bid for 4,000 homes could turn village near NDR into 'town'
- 3 Plea to find next-of-kin after death of 48-year-old Norwich man
- 4 Wall-to-wall fun: Former shop transformed into climbing centre
- 5 Appeal after men were injured when trying to stop fight
- 6 Miss Wiggy, the 26-stone pig who lived in NR3, dies aged 13
- 7 Revealed: Where Japanese knotweed has been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 All the places you can fly to from Norwich this summer
- 9 Car ploughs into side of city house
- 10 Woman loses 11 stone after gastric band nightmare
A spokesman said: "We are super excited for the first bank holiday of the year at Junkyard Market with a range of street food, drinks and entertainment."
Book a table at junkyardmarket.co.uk